| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Castlegar, Bc in October is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 54.4mm (2.1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Castlegar, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Castlegar, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Castlegar, Bc:
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) NNW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 254.3 kms (158 miles) NW
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 145.6 kms (90.4 miles) WNW
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) W
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 176.1 kms (109.4 miles) SW
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 187 kms (116.2 miles) SSW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) NNE
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NE
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 138 kms (85.8 miles) ENE
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) ESE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 135.2 kms (84 miles) SSE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.2 miles) S